Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dear Knitters

What does this look like to you? Hmmm? Does it look like.....RIBBING???Well, it is, thankyouverymuch. It is ribbing. And it is absolutely perfect. But wait! Wait! There's MORE!
It's a freakin' HAT. By Goly I finished knitting an entire HAT. Sure it only took me about ninety tries before I got the pattern established but hey! Who's counting?? Not me, that's for sure, knitters. That's for sure. (Could my nose look any bigger in that picture? And where did the rest of my face go? That's wierd).
It's actually a hat for Michael, but he wasn't around to model. However, he does love it, so not only was this my first ribbing, my first hat, but also my first gift for someone else. All and all, I'm impressed. Just don't look too close at the center--you'll see the cinch point. Otherwise...

...This Hat is a Wrap! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

This hat is a wrap. That is such a good line. I might have to steal it. The hat is such a good hat too. I love your expression in that top photo -

yo, get a load of this. Yuh-huh. I made this. Yes way. Okay. I totally rock.

And you do.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Yay and wow! Wow! Wow!

3:30 PM  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

FABULOUS.

i'm bubbling with pride.

5:00 PM  
Blogger madge said...

Beautiful work, Fritz!

It looks so lovely on you...I hope Michael shares!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Mark Brown said...

I can't believe it...
She looks so cute modeling the hat too!

and hat looks neat...

She knits, she rides, she's funny, she's apparently quite literate.

Wow. too bad we're both already taken. (and that I'm way too old for you...sigh again and again...)

markbnj

6:06 AM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

holy shit, you've far far surpassed me.

...

i feel knitting envy and it doesn't feel good.

why, i think i'll remedy it with a glass of wine!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home