Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dear Knitters

The Destruction of the Shrug, Accompanied by the Lyrics of The End, composed by Jim Morrison and the Doors.

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My Only Friend, the End

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again

C'mon baby and take a chance with us
and meet me at the back of the blue bus
Doin' a [sic] blue frog
On a blue bus

kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill
This is the end.

*This is what I get for taking a chance with gauge and sticking all this damn yarn on too small of a needle. Bah. I'm ripping it all out and starting over. This is a first true frogging. I mourned for a little bit, and then plunged back in.
But only after listening to The End while I ripped it all out.

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

OH little shrug. We hardly knew ye.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home